Today’s BIG Lessons: Should I brand myself as an investor or as an agent? I’ve worked with other lead types for yours – How can I make probate a bigger part of my business? How can I present prices to sellers when I meet with them?
Resources mentioned in this call:
- Chad’s Process for presenting a Market Absorption Analysis and the Seller Net Sheet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxDtTK5n2UE
- The Seller Net Sheet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/31466vli8s2a1pz/SELLER%20NET%20SHEET%20TEMPLATE.xlsx?dl=0&fbclid=
- www.NationalREIA.com – Great resource for finding investors around your area!
- Creative Financing – Don’t stop at a cash offer! Here are 5 Ways to Access Equity for Improvements: https://www.alltheleads.com/5-ways-access-equity-improvements-traditional-financing-isnt-option/
- David Pannell’s Case Study: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twb5PrpXcRk
- The most common probate objections and how to overcome them: https://youtu.be/j-OnEg_nC_A
- Tips for Prospecting Attorney Relationships:
- 1:00 Richard in Birmingham shares his success stories!! CONGRATULATIONS! The “Come List Me”s are rolling in!
- 5:27 Dwayne from Connecticut just sent out his letters to his potential clients. He is curious how to skiptrace phone numbers. Whitepages, Spokeo are some sources to skiptrace yourself, but you can get the data research done in its entirety (up to 5 numbers per lead) through All The Leads.
- 7:05 Dwayne also asks: If I don’t have the capital to offer a large array of services up front, what can I do? For services like clean-out crews and repairs, the vendor you use should be handling their invoices. You are building a team and providing access – acting as one point of contact. Depending on who the customer is and what kind of work is necessary, there are also options to get this work funded in other ways – liens, with equity, etc. It’s a great idea to find a realtor to work with if you’re not in a position to list or close yourself.
- 12:50 Rick from California asks about the seller net sheet and how to present different price options when you’re face-to-face with clients.
- 21:05 Mike from Kansas is curious about the price point in getting started buying probate properties himself. We discuss some creative options.
- 26:45 Thurmon just got his lead list. He is an investor AND licensed agent and is curious about how he should brand himself for his mailings. We will link to David Pannell’s case study, where David Pannell discusses how he brands himself as 3 different companies.
- Thurmon also asks about how he can reach out to attorneys and win some business with the leads that DON’T have an attorney yet
- •35:31 Nick is curious about what comes with our system: You get the CRM, 600+ hours of free education. Probate Mastery is an additional cost but comes with the national Certified Probate Expert designation.•37:20 Salim from Queens is a realtor and investor. He closed on 40 properties last year and says he is getting many probate referrals. This seems to be growing! The trends are showing this market to hold so much opportunity. How can I build my business around this? Get calling. Get your system together. David Pannell’s story is a great place to start.
•Salim is asking how to handle the common objections. The main goal is to disrupt their behavioral pattern! Check out our video for handling the most common objections listed above.
•Salim asks about sample letters. You can find different templates in the subscriber portal, make any changes you want to make it personable, and get them sent out!•54:25James is calling from Atlanta. He is curious how to handle a situation where the personal representative might not have the capacity to represent the estate. How can I move forward? Whoever has the letters of testamentary can proceed. It’s always good advice to get a strong closing company on your team!• 67:20 David stops in to say hello! He shares his marketing sequence real quickly, and we have included his full story in the resource list above.