Information is power. No professional can achieve his/her goal without knowing all he or she can about every topic related to his/her business. This is what our educational resources offer real estate professionals who use either our training videos or who attend one of our conference calls. (We have the year 2014 – 2018 archived on our site.) You see, we give professionals so much information that they, with enough determination, can execute immediately. We give you more than theory. We give you actionable intelligence on how to get the best real estate leads. This allows you to act immediately. For example here are a few things you need to know to grow your leads.
- Who to mail in Probate – You can choose to mail to the estate itself or to the executor.
- How often to mail probates – You will need to refresh your list of leads and mail them perhaps 4-5 times throughout the year.
- People you should contact can help you in your efforts along the way – Here you must be creative and our video conferencing sessions can give you immediate actionable intelligence that will save you a great deal of time and effort.
This information helps you with managing your lists and this is knowledge we can give you during our online courses. We will provide you with and help you mine untried sources for probate leads such as:
- Funeral directors
- Talk to ministers who conduct funeral services
- You local probate attorney
We also advise you on the best way to record all obituaries and take recorded names to the courthouse to look up probate files. It simply takes a commitment on your part to use the information we can provide. It takes knowing how to follow up on the leads and information we can give you in one of or video conferencing sessions and our classes. For example, you will need to follow up with your contacts by making them a mutually beneficial proposal, being personable and by being persistent in your efforts.
For just a small investment of time – 30 minutes – we can help you put 90 Days of Probate Marketing under your belt. Your business is certainly with that much time in order to gain 90 days of probate marketing. Make the investment in yourself and use two of the most precious resources yours or any other business has – time and knowledge.