What You Miss By Scrubbing Your Probate Real Estate Leads
If you’re reading this, it’s probably because you’re interested in probate real estate. Whether you’re already working your lead lists or just getting started, we’ve noticed something that agents, wholesalers, investors, brokers ALL do no matter how many times we share success stories from people who’ve done the opposite.
A lot of people make the mistake of scrubbing their lead lists down to probate property lists. The premise here is that scrubbing your lists will maximize both your marketing budget and the time you spend cold calling probate leads. In other words, why bother calling something if there is no property listed?
In this Tips From The Trainer Episode, Chad Corbett shares some big-ticket success stories to underscore the opportunity in every probate lead, whether the records indicate property in the estate or not!
6 Benefits of Not Scrubbing Your Probate Lists:
- Better Contact Opportunities
- Reach Family Members with more motivation, and possibly other real estate needs.
- Referral Opportunities To Win Vendor Partnerships (when families need other services besides selling probate homes)
- Lifelong Rapport – Provide a valuable service and warm introduction and you’ll be top-of-mind for any future real estate needs.
- Find Non-Probate Property – Not all property goes through probate!
- Way Less Competition – Since everyone else is scrubbing their lead list.
People will tell you there’s no property when there is. Court clerks and data researchers might leave an address out of the filing by error. Probate might have been opened for any number of reasons, while property didn’t need to go through the estate. People inherit wealth they might want to invest in real estate.
All of these situations have the potential to lead to listings, deals, and wholesale opportunities and your competition has passed them over.
Be the person that reaches out and establish connections with people from a place of value. Let another agent’s mistake be your next deal.