- We address the “shark attack” objection with a new subscriber and how to handle it with “Feel/Felt/Found” empathy and then offer a suggestion on how to change his result in a fiercely competitive market.
- We talk about the best way to handle commissions when you’re working with investors so you appeal to their “price sensitivity” and avoid dual agency.
- Bud shares his most recent success story of how he got a $1MM listing in Nebraska BECAUSE he made his phone calls after “taking a break”.
- A subscriber who has been with us for 4 months shares how his “shark attack” objections have disappeared as he’s gotten rolling with his probate offer.
- Rodger gives some good advice on how your probate deals build your SOI and produce many other deals.
- We go through how to use your “Probate USP” to open the conversation by flushing out objections before they can come up and building rapport.
- We offer advice to an investor on how he can differentiate himself by providing the most value in a very competitive market and NOT identifying himself as an investor but rather as a real estate professional.