- This one was a bit of a catastrophe thanks to me being at NAR Midyear where I couldn’t find a quiet corner. Sorry for the POOR audio quality guys but we had some really good questions so I’m posting. Hint: start at about 2:30 in the recording.
- We discuss the most common choke points for new Subscribers and what to do first
- How you can monetize and provide value to executors in more ways than just listing the property
- Hear a Subscriber’s early report on his campaign and how he can get the most out of his leads
- Last but not least we tackle the #1 fear of being called an “ambulance chaser” for a new Subscriber.