- Success Story: Sarah shares a story of helping and out of area administrator and how even in Atlanta, where the competition is high, her letter stood out and got her the listing.
- “Attorney calls aren’t working in my market.” We discuss how office visits typically yield 10x the results as phone calls.
- What is the value of Probate Mastery and the certification?
- I’m just getting started, what should I do first?
- Jim comes on to say hi and celebrate being our “Win of the Week” last week.
- A former probate/estate planning attorney has a few questions and shares his experience working with Administrators and what their biggest needs are.
- We discuss how to build your Probate Attorney referral network by leading with value. Bring them a list of pro-se administrators and a list of past clients looking for an estate plan.
- How do you determine if a deal is a wholesale or a listing? How do you make sure you have the right REALTOR partner when you’re an investor.
- Success Story: Sam shares a story of helping an overwhelmed Administrator who was referred by an Administrator she helped but did not do business with. #ProvideValueFirst came back to her team at the rate of $2,000 per hour of her time invested because she lead with value.
- More discussion on using a pro-se list to open the conversation with Probate Attorneys.
- How to list the property if the Administrator is not yet officially appointed by the court.