- Subscriber suggests a “bad number” option beside each number to make her prospecting more efficient
- Ellen shares her early success of turning a PR with no real estate in the estate into a buyer (following our conversation on the Role Play call yesterday). Next step is to list the deceased business partner’s house into a short sale listing.
- Nathaniel checks in as a spectator
- Sam shares how she uses the CRM edit function to manage any bad numbers she finds.
- Scenario: “I uncovered a PR who wants help but signed a 12 mo. listing agreement. What should I do?”
- Scenario: Probate referral from friend. Are there restrictions on how long a listing can be? What’s the best way to handle this one?
- *TERRIBLE AUDIO WARNING: Call back in…
- Should you publish your probate team roster?
- Is the “Deceased Last Known Address” really a useful data point?
- Lucky asks about getting the property address for appointments set by ISAs
- How long should I continue to call each list?