- How do you approach attorneys to build a referral network?
- A Jan. Mastery grad shares some much appreciated feedback
- What does it mean when PR is out of state or an Attorney and how to approach those
- How to earn business by helping a surviving spouse that is not selling. Couple of creative ideas discussed here!
- How to use a VA to set call appointments
- Why you SHOULD call surviving spouses.
- Should you make more than 1 call between each letter?
- Why are probate dates 2 months after date of death? What to do if the last known address is out of state.
- Rodger shares his methodology for working with “know it all” clients and how “going the extra mile” can make all the difference in this situation.
- Our friend from Philly encourages everyone to “get your ass on the phone” and work the system and you WILL beat out your competition.
- How to use a flat fee listing and sell to investors without getting into hot water.
- Any safety precautions for going on appointments?