- Success story: How a new subscriber in a competitive marketplace got a listing just doing a partial campaign. She has declared probate as “my new niche”
- Discussion of including estate planning attorney (his wife) in marketing.
- If a cross-reference shows a sold property in the probate case should you still market to the family?
- Mary shares a success story of emailing probate attorneys with a 50% response rate!
- How to deal with immediate hangups when prospecting?
- Joyce shares her success getting 30% response from probate attorneys and asks what she can do better
- Tom is just getting started but already has a listing appointment. He just picked up the phone and took action even before mailing. Now what?
- Scenario: $180k condo that’s underwater with IRS liens, mortgage, etc. What’s the best way to handle it?
- A new subscriber is having trouble getting his broker’s approval on letters without completely changing them. What should he do?
- Collette shares her experience closing a probate property with an IRS lien to help the previous questioner. She tells how they handled the lien in this transaction to get the deal closed.
- Ellen shares how she was able to turn a $32k IRS lien into a $6k tax return for one of her clients.