- Which letters should I use?
- I’ve had my probate leads for a week and haven’t gotten started? Have I wasted my money?
- How do I get good on the phones?
- What do I say when there is no real estate in the estate?
- What does it mean when you see “et als” with the probate Administrator’s name?
- Ty shares how he found fast success putting together his own system and how excited he is to be an All The Leads Subscriber so he can have all of this in one place and automate it.
- Discussion: Using a tri-fold brochure as part of your sequence and the debate of #10 envelope vs. greeting card envelope.
- How to learn more about your local probate process and create a new marketing piece at the same time.
- Scenario: PR doesn’t need help and has an agent he intends to use but asked her to bring an offer from her investors. What can she do?
- How to stay confident when meeting with Probate Attorneys.
- How getting face-to-face with the Administrator early in the process can make a huge difference.