- Jeff shares a strange scenario and how he handled it. Next we discuss Facebook advertising to PRs. Lastly, he updates us on his commercial listing from his first mailing.
- Al asks when to leave a voicemail and when is the best time to call. Next, we discuss how to handle a tough PR who interrupts or hangs up on you.
- Rich shares how following the letter with a phone call makes all the difference in the world.
- What are some skip-tracing sites to use to find emails?
- Marcus asks when to call after mailing and we direct him to the best resources
- What is the best way to connect with other ATL Subscribers to share referrals?
- Can an unlicensed assistant make calls for you? Should you use a return address?
- Why you ALWAYS get the listing signed ASAP and how to handle a vendor who is “stealing” your listing.
- How to choose your letter, how to set up your team and how often to follow up.