As a probate real estate agent, most of your clients will depend upon you to be a repository of knowledge. That is what our knowledgebase is all about. We seek to give you all the knowledge you need about probate property and the probate process to make it easier for both you and your clients. This knowledge is contained in our course and in our archival conference call database. However, clients will also want to know that you are the right person to help them. As such, you may be asked some of the following questions as they screen you for the value you may or may not be able to bring to the table.
• Have you sold real property through probate or trust before? You should be truthful here as you should be with all your client’s inquiries. If the answer is yes, then give them detail and show how you helped other clients in the past. If the answer is no, then try to convince your client why they should still take a chance with you.
• How long have you been selling probate and trust real estate? Most people going through probate quickly discover how complicated this area of law is. That is why your clients will prefer to deal with seasoned agents who have spent several years in the business. Moreover, most clients know that strong negotiating skills – which will be put to work on their behalf – come with time and years of practice.
• What sets you apart from other agents? Here, clients are often look for a record of satisfied customers, effective communication and diverse marketing skills. If you cannot explain what sets you apart from the competition you could be driving potential clients away. Therefore, you should give this question careful thought so that you will have an answer ready.
• Do you have a list of references? Always meticulously maintain a database of all your business contacts. In the case with past clients, be sure to communicate with them and ask if they would be willing to give you a positive reference of your services.
• How do you market probate and trust properties? You should always have a probate marketing plan at your disposal. This plan should include how you plan to turn vetted listing leads – which we can provide – into clients, and how you will promote the property in question.
In short, stumbling on any of these critical questions could cost you clients. Clients are entitled to the right agent who can guide them through the probate process and provide them with the answers to these and other important questions. Of course, you can’t know everything as a real estate professional but the wider your knowledge base is and the more confident you are about your abilities, the better off you will be. Let us help expand your knowledgebase and provide with the tools to grow your business.
This is Probate Real Estate Mastermind Call #405 hosted live by All The Leads coaches.