“So keep on playing those mind games together. Faith in the future out of the now,” John Lennon – Mind Games.
Have you ever heard the expression to “be inside someone’s head?” Well as a real estate professional – and let’s face it a sales person – this is just where you want to be when it comes to your clients. When you understand and use human psychology to guide a sale you employ one of the most powerful tools in any real estate person’s arsenal. After all, our probate marketing leads will help you gain prospects, but how you interact with your clients will determine whether or not you can turn prospects into clients. Let us show you some tips about sales psychology that can help you produce more sales.
- Give your prospect fewer options: Giving your potential client too many options will tend to confuse them and make it difficult for them to make a choice. Instead of throwing everything at them that you can do, ask qualifying questions and use this knowledge to see how you can help them specifically.
- Use urgency effectively: Use urgency and scarcity to let client know that if they delay they may be missing out on a great deal. Just be sure to give them enough information to follow up with you and remain available should they choose to do so. Remind them of the deadlines that are involved when dealing with issues involving probate property.
- Arouse curiosity: Curiosity if one of the strongest motivators of human behavior. Whet your prospect’s curiosity by telling him a story that relates to his/her situation. You can also follow up an initial encounter with a letter that speaks more about what you can do for your client.
- Use the fear of loss in your pitch: Make your listener know that he/she has a great deal to lose by not using your services e.g., money, time, etc. This is also known as FOMO or Fear of Missing Out and it is often just as powerful as the desire to gain something.
- Be honest: A lot of people associate anyone who is trying to sell them something as inherently being dishonest. The truth is you can sell without deception and let prospects know this. Admit to your shortcomings and that you will not be able to do everything for your client. In other words, only promise what can deliver.
In short, you will be amazed by how effective these psychological triggers can be once you roll them out of your arsenal. Another tool you can use is our probate leads list and our courses that will give you the knowledge to use the list in the most effective way.